Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Learning new things.

I always thought this would be so HARD, but it isn't, really. Sometimes you need to let someone talk you into trying something new. Of course ,you have to be careful and use your head about it! Let's face it though, sometimes we talk ourselves out of trying something different because we lose our security of "the known" and it is a little scary out there in the "unknown"!
I don't know how often I will get to this, but I intend to TRY and write something on a regular basis. So, here's to new things, and the people who encourage us to try them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea mom!! I'm so proud of you!! Can't wait to see what you have to share with us! Love you lots!

Mandy said...

Way to go Judy! Stepping out of our comfort zone is not easy but usually well worth it! I am looking forward to your post. Happy blogging!