Monday, February 16, 2009

Frustration!!!

That is what I am feeling right now!!!
I can't seem to get any more of my pics to load to my computer. I have tried to use the jump drive Karen sent me, and the cd disc I got at Walgreen's, but I must be missing a step or something. I get all kinds of computer messages, but can't get any pictures! Then I tried to upload a pic of Ron and I to my Blog page. The site told me it was 'shrinking my pic to fit the space but as you can see...it wasn't successful. Some things are accomplished so easily when I try to navigate through this site, but I wish there were better instructions, sometimes, for those of us who have trouble at times. Is there no "Home Page" you can go to to ask for help? I can't seem to find it if there is one.
Okay! I'm going todrop this subject for now, and calm down. Maybe next time I'll have happier things to say :-)

No comments: