Friday, January 16, 2009

Found!

I found the pictures! They were in a bag I had taken on our trip to St. Louis to see Karl. I just had to think of where I was, and when it was I had last seen them.

The CD was there, too, but when I tried to download...well, I must be missing a step somewhere. Karen has suggested that I get a notebook to keep by the computer and every time someone shows me how to do something I can write the steps down. The things I do 'often' I retain how to do them, it is the ones I do very seldom that I have trouble with doing again.

This makes me think: Do any of you have more than one address list that you use when you are sending out emails? I would like to have at least two, maybe three. I know a couple of my email friends have done that, but I am not sure how to go about it. I set up some files in my address book location, but I could not figure out how to shift the addresses into the different files. I have family addresses, friends, church related addresses, and several from people I went to school with,that I just use 2 or 3 times a year. It takes me a while sometimes to send out anything because I have to sift through all the addys!
Hopefully, I can get someone to help me get the pictures set up , and maybe even my address problem fixed before long. Otherwise, I'll just have to write about things...and no pictures :-(

No comments: