Thursday, September 18, 2008

Why is it...?

that when you are very busy with a project, or you are looking forward to something good...THEN is when you get a stinking cold or the flu or something?!?!?! I have been coughing and sneezing all day. I don't think I've been around people with colds... Oh, wait a minute! There were so many people coughing and clearing their throats in church on Sunday that at times it was hard to follow the sermon.
I don't have time for a cold right now! We are singing at a church in Warsaw on Sunday, and we are leaving for 3days in Branson on Wednesday... GRRRRR!!
Oh well. Guess I will just have to take extra vitamin C ,and some cold medicine, and suck on some lozenges. This had all better be gone when we head to Oregon on the 2nd of October!! And, oh, I hope Ron doesn't catch it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too cause I know we don't need it here either. :O) You have to come any way!!! :O)